If you are thinking about to make a quick and easy dessert for Navratri fast, here is the Navratri special Paneer kheer. Main Ingredients for Paneer kheer Recipe is paneer, milk, dry fruits and one special ingredient khoya(mawa). Kheer is the ideal way to get a protein to enhance during Navratri fast. This Paneer kheer recipe will help you to stay healthy during fast.
Delicious Paneer Kheer Recipe
Dry fruits like almonds and cashews can give you all the energy, you need to sustain from morning to night. These nuts are loaded with flavours and nutritional value. Paneer helps us to fight with deadly diseases such as cancer and protects heart diseases. Milk helps in rehydration. Also being rich with Vitamin D is good for bone growth.
One can make this Paneer Kheer recipe as a dessert during various festivals like Diwali, Janmashtami, Holi. We can also make paneer kheer as a bhog/ Prasad during Navratri.
This kheer can be made with khoya(mawa), and it tastes excellent. Khoya(mawa) gives a rich, creamy taste to this kheer. It feels more like rabdi. If you love rabdi, you should make this paneer kheer. This Paneer kheer recipe is prepared with much few efforts than that required for rabdi. You can serve paneer kheer, hot or chilled. Let’s see how to make paneer kheer.
Ingredients for kheer
- One tsp ghee,
- 50 gm khoya,
- Five cashews,
- Four almonds,
- 3 ½ cups milk full cream,
- ¼ cup sugar,
- ½ cup paneer crumbled,
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
Procedure for Kheer Recipe
- First heat a large kadhai.
- Then add ghee and roast cashew and almonds in it.
- Now add 3 cups milk in it and stir well.
- When the milk gets the boil, keep the flame on medium. Stir occasionally.
- Simmer till the milk thickens slightly.
- Further, add cup sugar and crumbled paneer. Mix well.
- Boil it till the paneer gets cooked well wholly.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk in a bowl and add khoya to it.
- Make paste.
- Add this paste to the kheer.
- Now add in cardamom powder and stir well.
- Paneer kheer is ready to taste. Garnished with few dry fruits.
- Serve paneer kheer hot or cold.
- Always use fresh milk while making this kheer recipe.
- You can add dry fruits of your choice.
- Also, add saffron for additional flavour.
I hope now making kheer is not time-consuming work for you. So make your fasting more interesting with this Navratri special paneer kheer.
This Was the Recipe For Panner Kheer Recipe. Hope You Have Tried Out the Recipe and Enjoyed the Delicious Dish. People Who Belong To Food Loving Category then Here is Your Chance to Have Delicious Kheer Recipe. You Can Also Read Some of the Navratri Recipes For 9 Days