Indian Railways: Shri Ramayana Express
Know more about Shri Ramayana Express Route Map:The tour covers destinations including Allahabad, Ayodhya, Chitrakoot, Hampi, Madurai, Nasik, Rameshwaram, Sitamdhi and Varanasi. Finance Minister Piyush Goyal also tweeted about the tourist train recently. Now the Sri Lanka Ramayana Tour will start from Chennai International Airport to Colombo going to cover Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Negombo. There are six boarding/de-boarding points which include Delhi-Safdarjung (DSJ), Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Bareilly and Lucknow. The package includes sleeper class seats, Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), Night stays and wash & change in Dharmashala, all transfers and sightseeing non-AC vehicles, services of IRCTC tour manager, tour escorts, security on trains, travel insurance and all applicable taxes. There are 800 seats Available on IRCTC website for Booking. Tour package for a destination in India Rs.15, 120 per person as well as air booking available from Sri Lanka Rs.36, 970 per person. Booking of Shri Ramayana Express is only on IRCTC, and for Sri Lanka, Ramayana tour is only on IRCTC Air booking. The bookings for the train is now open on IRCTC’s website www.irctctourism.com
- Ayodha: Ram janmbhoomi temple, Hanuman garth, Rankot, Kanak Bhawan Temple Nageshwarnath temple, Mani Parwat.
- Nandigram: Bharat-Hanuman Temple & Bharat Kund
- Sitamadhi: Janki Mandir at Siatamarhi and Purnaura
- Janakpur: Ram Janki mandir
- Varansi: Tulsi manas temple,Sankat mochan temple and Vishwanth temple
- Sita Samahit Sthal,Sitamandhi: Sita mata temple
- Prayag: Bharadwaj Ashram,Ganga-Yamuna Sangam,Hanuman Temple
- Shringaverpur: Shringr Rishi Samadhi & Shanta Devi Temple,Ram Chaura.
- Chitrakoot: Gupta Godawari,Ramghat,Bharat Millap Temple,Sati Anusuiya temple
- Nashik: Trayambeshwar Templ,Panchavti,Sita Gufa,Kalaram temple.
- Hampi: Anjamdri Hill,Rishimukh Island, Sugreeva cave, Chintamani temple, Maiyavantha Raghunath temple.
- Rameshwaram: Shiva temple and Dhanushkodi